Welcome to Amanda's Recipes blog!
I'm not, and never have been, probably never will be, a good cook but my simple meals are usually edible - just about 😉
This is for my benefit mostly, to keep track of what works, what doesn't and how I can improve each recipe.
It's been inspired by a totally new-to-me lunch which has prompted me to start this new blog.
I'm a chocaholic vegetarian who is allergic to dairy and peppermint and I love my fruit and veg - especially if they are fresh as opposed to frozen. I'm a fairly new OddBox subscriber and the vast majority of the fresh fruit and veg I use on this blog will have come from them. There's nothing wrong with frozen veg and it's definitely got a place in my stomach, I just prefer fresh whenever possible is all.
I've got a decent quality air-fryer that is capable of 5 different cooking ways, but my main method will be air-frying. I've also got a smoothie machine and a ceramic cooker with the type of oven that heats up faster and stays hotter, but the hob and oven will have very limited usage, at least for a while yet. I've got other brand new things to use too, but they are still boxed up and I wanna get my kitchen tidied up a bit before I start unboxing them lol Air fryer liners are a must-have for me for things that are breaded or coated in anything, but DO NOT put them into the basket without food in them!!
Please pull up a chair and join me on my new journey with all kinds of food and drink experiments.
Comments
Post a Comment